Whether we’ve prepared the construction Documents or not, we work closely with Owners to see projects through to completion. Our firm understands how to manage a project by establishing a proper chain of command as well as defining the project requirements and deadlines. To accomplish this we:
- Continuously monitor progress to ensure requirements and deadlines are being met.
- Encourage Owners to attend project meetings but are completely comfortable managing projects with little to no Owner involvement.
- Constantly keep Clients informed with updates on a pre-established schedule.
We offer complete construction management services to ensure that all project requirements are established and met at every stage.
- In the preconstruction phase: we consult with the Owner to ensure that all things are considered and an action plan is created.
- In the bidding phase: we provide pre-bid walk-throughs, track all questions, ensure receipt of any and all addenda, and review bids for conformance with project requirements.
- In the construction phase: we host weekly or bi-weekly construction meetings, document project progress with photographs and video (if required), track all shop drawing requirements and submittals, track requests for information, prepare punch lists, review applications for payment, and any other required services.